Friday, February 18, 2011

Hello

Welcome to my blog.  I am tired of having these conversations in my head, so I will write them down... a little about me.  I am a 30-something (oh god, really???what happened to my 20's?), scientist, mother, equestrian, in no real order.  I am blonde, so therefore, I have spent a lot of my time convincing other scientists that I am not the secretary...
I never really thought of myself as a political being, but in today's climate, I don't think anyone can afford to be apolitical. I believe in the power of government as a force for good, when done properly.  I believe in the power of the people,  by the people, for the people.

I have an amazing daughter and a fantastic boyfriend. If that means I am the poster child for the breakdown of American society, well, ok.   My family also consists of my herd of fourlegged children, the Dark destroyer ( aka DD), the White Toe Crusher (Gray Mare) and the tenderfoot baby. They are very unconcerned with the breakdown of society, and really want the carrot in your pocket.

I do crystallography. It's not metaphysical- it's physics. We'll talk about it, don't worry.Science is awesome!


So there you go, I hope you enjoy my thoughts/discussions/rants as much as I will benefit from getting them out of my head.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so looking forward to hearing your inner monologue! :) Welcome to the world of blogging, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am enjoying the catharthis!

    ReplyDelete